Job descriptions are not meant to be all-inclusive and/or the job itself is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-2 years IT related experience.
Preferred: Microsoft Certifications and/or bachelor’s degree in an IT field; with 1-2 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Description, Essential Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware & computer peripherals, and user accounts including rights, security, & systems groups.
- Document, maintain, upgrade and/or replace hardware and software systems.
- Daily checks of equipment and Document all work through Zendesk IT ticket system.
- Apply knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within technology field to resolve technical hardware and software issues and problems.
- Design and engineer multimedia projects for software applications, videos, and printed media.
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality, and Privacy laws.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities; Report to a project leader or manager.
- Other IT infrastructure may be assigned by your Manager or other Supervisor.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should be punctual, reliable, detail-oriented, an effective problem-solver, display an eagerness to learn, have good verbal & written communication skills, effectively prioritize tasks, and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, best-practices, and procedures within IT field.
- Can follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the core functions of the job.
- Good reasoning ability including asking questions and/or searching for solutions not known.
- Be self-sufficient and/or work well under immediate supervision or in a team.
- Safety and Security – Uses equipment and materials properly.
- 90% of the job is sitting; and the employee may be called to lift and/or move 50 pounds.
Computer & Technology Skills:
Win. Server 2012R2 & 7/8/8.1/10, Office 365, Networking, SonicWall, PowerShell, VMs, Zendesk, Act! CRM, and VOIP.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The above requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||IT Technician I|