IT Help Desk Technician
Where Your Health Matters®
The IT Help Desk Technician will provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software.
JOB DESCRIPTION, ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware & computer peripherals, and user accounts including rights, security, & systems groups.
- Document, maintain, upgrade and/or replace hardware and software systems.
- Daily checks of equipment and Document all work through Zendesk IT ticket system.
- Apply knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within technology field to resolve technical hardware and software issues and problems.
- Design and engineer multimedia projects for software applications, videos, and printed media.
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality, Security and Privacy laws.
- Other IT infrastructure duties may be assigned by your Manager or other Supervisor.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities; Report to a project leader or manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum: High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED); 1-2 years IT related experience.
Preferred: Microsoft Certifications and/or bachelor’s degree in an IT field; with 1-2 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should be punctual, reliable, detail-oriented, an effective problem-solver, display an eagerness to learn, have good verbal & written communication skills, effectively prioritize tasks, and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, best-practices, and procedures within IT field.
- Can follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the core functions of the job.
- Good reasoning ability including asking questions and/or searching for solutions not known.
- Be self-sufficient and/or work well under immediate supervision or in a team.
- Safety and Security – Uses equipment and materials properly.
- 90% of the job is sitting; and the employee may be called to lift and/or move 50 pounds.
Computer & Technology Skills: Win. Server 2012R2 & 7/8/8.1/10, Office 365, Networking, SonicWall, PowerShell, VMs, Zendesk, Act! CRM, and VOIP.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The above requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: Job descriptions are not meant to be all-inclusive and/or the job itself is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||IT Technician 1|