HR & Finance Specialist
Posted 1 year ago
Where Your Health Matters®
Overview: Support Finance department accounts payable and manage and/or support special projects.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Payroll processing and management: Timecard collection, submit payroll, process 401K distributions/funding, track employee absences / PTO. Responsible for oversight of HR department along with manager.
- Human Resource support: Management of Employee files and updates with Oasis Outsourcing
- Payroll processing and management of PTO
- Handle sensitive human resource tasks for employees and the company.
- Help prepare company’s monthly, quarterly and yearly budget to actuals
- Maintain vendor files and documentation
- Accounts Receivable: Create invoices, statement of accounts, track and maintain outstanding balances.
- Accounts Payable: Review, enter and process.
- Help prepare companies monthly, quarterly and yearly budget to actuals.
- Maintain QuickBooks vendor files and documentation.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Implement and support healthcare initiative projects
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external vendors
- QuickBooks experience
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Effective communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Keen judgment and decision-making ability
- High confidentiality awareness
- Effective team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven Track Record
Education and Experience
- Three (3) years’ experience providing support at a high level
- Two (2) years’ QuickBooks experience
- Two (2) years’ office environment with HR experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Finance & HR Specialist|
|Reports to||Director of Finance & HR|