Summary: This position is responsible for traveling to assigned offices and performing training and workflow evaluation sessions as well as consulting with practices to improve both efficacy and efficiency of their usage of the company’s proprietary software. This role may also assist in consulting and the delivery of reports that support the company’s commercial initiatives. This job description may be edited at any time per the company’s needs, with relevant notice to the employee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This job role require travel 50% or more of the time. The specialist will be responsible for meeting with physicians and/or their office staff, in person or remote, and provide evaluations of existing workflow and training sessions regarding usage of the company’s software application
- Report progress to team lead and track office visits within the tools provided. Keep a log of meeting notes to ensure proper follow up procedures are implemented as needed
- Communicate company initiatives to offices, including but not limited to services rendered by specific teams, resources and commercial contract performance.
- Collaborate with other company teams to coordinate proper procedures when determining the appropriate times to meet with offices or other representatives responsible for office success
- Have a clear and concise understand of the company tools and software, utilize clear and effective communication to deliver important information.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Remotely integrating practice EMRs with company tools when appropriate for seamless transition to facilitate use of company services.
- Submit file /documentation to physicians and other clinicians as requested for reviewing, quality assurance checks, and other purposes.
- Recommend workflow and documentation improvements.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Ensure validity of the reporting system, track patient logs within the software.
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality and Privacy laws.
Education / Experience:
- Must have a minimum or pursuit of Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in healthcare environment
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
- Familiarity with commercial and Medicare quality measures preferred
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Clear and concise communication skills, ability to teach others
- Assertive, able to follow up in a timely manner
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA: Legal and ethical consideration related to employee information
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Unrestricted driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will have a combination of standing, sitting, bending, and reaching. May work at a computer monitors for prolonged periods. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- This job requires extensive travel within company service area
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Quality Assurance Specialist|